Time and age can take their toll on our smiles. After all, our teeth get plenty of wear every day. we understand that your smile is important to your lifestyle, your career, and your self-esteem. We also know that when you’re unhappy with your appearance, it can affect your daily life. With today’s dentistry techniques and technology, our dentists in Burlington at It’s Dental Time can restore chipped, cracked, broken, or discolored teeth … and make your smile look better than ever – with dental veneers!
Today there’s no reason to just live with it because you’re worried it’s going to mean an expensive makeover. In fact, we can create dental veneers out of beautiful porcelain – a much more affordable option than using cosmetic crowns to cover your whole tooth. Camouflaging your smile flaws is so much easier than you may think.
Dental Veneers Disguise The Tooth Flaws You’d Prefer To Keep To Yourself
A veneer is an extremely thin – yet strong – tooth-colored porcelain shell that covers the front surface of your tooth. Here are some of the benefits of veneers, in addition to helping your smile stand out:
- Brighten teeth that have been discolored by coffee, tea, red wine, or even medications like tetracycline
- Hide cracks, small gaps, and chips
- Correct misshapen teeth
- Straighten the look of slightly crooked or recessed teeth
- Create uniformity in your smile by correcting color, shape, and size of a tooth (or teeth).
Are veneers different from dental bonding? Definitely. Porcelain veneers are…
- custom-madeby lab technicians
- one solid pieceinstead of applied in layers – no chipping
- stronger and longer-lasting – less likely to discolor
- completely natural-looking– nobody needs to know you've even had a cosmetic dental treatment!
Dental veneers can be applied in as few as two visits – and only require slight etching of your teeth so they bond well.
A healthy shiny smile goes a long way. But many of us aren’t completely satisfied with how we look when we flash our pearly whites … when they become stained, dull, or damaged. If you think dental veneers may help you smile more, contact our office to schedule a convenient appointment. Can’t wait? Give our friendly team a call and we’ll book your consultation. Let’s get your smile on!